Thursday, September 25, 2008

Things I Will Never Live Without

Clorox Wipes
These have got to be one of the greatest inventions ever. At first, being the cheapskate I am, I thought "why can't I just use a rag and some cleaner"? I bought a pack anyway, and I have never turned back. They are so convenient to use. Things I use them for:

* wipe down the toilet and bathroom counter every few days- I can go weeks between a real bathroom cleaning now

*wipe up little food spills in the kitchen when cooking

*wipe up small potty training accidents from my son

*wipe the bottom of the dog crate to get rid of smells and any messes

I have used name brand and store brand of these, and I have found no major differences so far. I do buy the Clorox brand when they are on sale or I have a coupon though.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

thanks for visiting and your nice comment!