Friday, January 22, 2010

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick

After hearing good reviews and seeing the BOGO on Revlon at CVS this week, I have fallen victim to Revlon Colorburst. As you can see from my previous swatches, I need more lipstick like a hole in the head.

These are smooth, glossy, and unscented. I love the black square tube. It has quilting on two sides and clicks closed securely. It also has the actual color on the top which makes it easy to grab out of a lineup. In comparison the Maybelline Colorsensational, they are less pigmented and have a much smaller color range. That being said, I prefer these lipsticks. They are colors that I would wear everyday without having to think too hard. Ouch.

Here are comparisons of the closest colors I already have:



I picked up Peach and Soft Rose yesterday. I plan to swatch them soon.
Blush still eludes me, but I have a feeling it will be mine soon. *evil laughter*

1 comment:

pennyla.com said...

Thanks for the swatches! I think I need to buy Soft Nude.