Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another Attempt At Bronzer and NOTD

I have been trying my hand at bronzer recently, and I have to admit that I am not sure if it is for me. I guess the rest of my body would actually have to be tan for this to really work? Can you even tell I used it lol? Here is my face today with a fun green from my Urban Decay Deluxe Palette.



FACE
MUFE HD Primer Neutral
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc
MAC MSFN Light/Medium
BB Aruba Bronzer
Lancome Taupe Brow Pencil

CHEEKS
MAC Alpha Girl

LIPS
Lancome Chris & Tell
MAC Live and Dye

EYES
UDPP
UD Honey
UD Graffiti
UD Zero
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black


And a NOTD:

I got this idea from an awesome nail blog I recently discovered here. Check it out if you'd like some inspiration!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I love the green eyeshadow! so pretty

Minted Rose said...

Love the nail polish!!!