Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bronze and Peach + More Lancome Chris & Tell

I really am liking this lipstick sheered down with lip balm! And this Bare Escentuals shadow blows all of my MAC pigments out of the water. It is smooth, ultra pigmented, and so easy to apply. Maybe it is time to give my other BE shadows some love :)

FACE
MUFE HD Primer Neutral
Revlon Photoready Shell
Benefit Hello Flawless Champagne
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit Warm Ivory
Lancome Taupe Brow Pencil

CHEEKS
MAC Alpha Girl

LIPS
Lancome Chris & Tell
Yes To Carrots Lip Butter (b-day gift from my son. he knew mommy wanted some makeup)



EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Bare Escentuals Sex Kitten
Urban Decay Honey
MAC Molasses Pearlglide
L'Oreal Lash Out Waterproof Black

3 comments:

Minted Rose said...

Oooh purty! I love the colors you used! That Chris & Tell lippie is so pretty on you!

Martha said...

Thank you! I saw you are getting Cabo Coral- can't wait to see swatches. I may get one myself :)

erikaf said...

i looooooove this