Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gaga Oh La La!

Okay I don't listen to Lady Gaga, but I do love the lipstick!

Today was a fun trip to the Zoo. It was very last minute. My sister in law invited me at 11 the night before. I knew the kids would have fun, and the weather was perfect.

I am loving the combo of L'Oreal Primer, Hard Candy Tinted Moisturizer, and Benefit Hello Flawless. My makeup lasted all day with no touch ups. I was out walking for at least 2 hours today, so that is a miracle!


FACE
L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Primer
Hard Candy Tinted Moisturizer
Benefit Hello Flawless
BB Corrector
BB Concealer Kit
Lancome Taupe Brow Pencil

EYES
UDPP
MAC Style Snob all over
MAC Inventive in outer V
MAC Twillery
BB Black Mauve Shimmer Ink
L'Oreal Lash Out

CHEEKS
MAC Azalea Blossom
Guerlain Pink Fresh Meteorites

LIPS
MAC Lady Gaga

3 comments:

Evil Angel said...

Wow your eyes look amazing in this picture!

partysis said...

i really like that look on you too! Nice necklace :p

Martha said...

Thanks both :)