Monday, March 29, 2010

Neutral Browns and Beige FOTD

I have decided to use my Dior palettes all week. After seeing swatches of the new one called Crush Glow, I wanted to show the love to my current babies. Crush Glow may be a nice addition!

I am starting off with Iridescent Leather, which was my introduction to Dior. Five shimmery neutral shades full of pretty.



FACE
L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Primer
NARS Sheer Glow
NARS Loose Powder
BB Corrector
BB Concealer Kit
Lancome Taupe Brow Pencil

EYES
UDPP
Dior Iridescent Leather
BB Chocolate Shimmer Ink
L'Oreal Lash Out

CHEEKS
BB Aruba Bronzer
MAC Spaced Out

LIPS
L'Oreal Aishwarya's Beige
MAC Bare Necessity

2 comments:

partysis said...

Have you tried the L'Oreal Lash Serum yet? Me gusta! I didn't get the one with the mascara though.

Martha said...

I haven't but I am looking for a replacement for Ardell.