Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Red Lips Courtesy of The Lipstick Queen

I love Lipstick Queen products, and I was able to get Rouge Sinner recently. I have had this on the wish list for awhile, so I was glad the color did not disappoint.

The Sinner formula is matte and highly pigmented, sometimes I feel the need for a balm underneath though.

The best place to order is usually Barney's website. They have free shipping about every week or so, so just sign up for email.


FACE
L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Primer
Hard Candy Tinted Moisturizer
Benefit Hello Flawless Powder
BB Corrector
BB Concealer Kit
Lancome Taupe Brow Pencil

EYES
UDPP
Kat Von D Ludwig Palette
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out

CHEEKS
UD Exhale

LIPS
Lipstick Queen Rouge Sinner

3 comments:

aretha said...

I love the rouge sinner on you. =) I have the Rose sinner and i love it. But i still prefer the saints as i feel their more wearable.

partysis said...

I really like that shade of red on you! Probably the best of the bright lips you are doing for the challenge. And I bought the magic primer today because of your post, thanks a lot hooker!

Martha said...

Thanks Aretha :) I agree about the Saints too.

Naomi- spanx hooker!