Tuesday, March 23, 2010

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things......

Had to put this in :)


Here are some things I am loving right now. I am definitely ready for spring!


1. NARS Niagara

I love the NARS sleek packaging, and the lipstick has a very faint herbal scent. It looks so bright in the tube, but it is fairly sheer with one swipe. The color can be built for a brighter lip.


2. Lipstick Queen


Just look at the pretty metal tubes all lined up. Sinners are highly pigmented and matte. They need a lip balm underneath, but deliver an intense classic lip. Medieval is a sheer red stain. It is glossy and versatile. Saints have less pigment than Sinners, but are still quite pigmented. They are almost like a stain, but glossy. The last is called Butterfly Ball. They are a lip treatment with a touch of color.
Overall I have yet to be disappointed with a lip product from the Lipstick Queen!




3. Dior Vintage Pink Dentelle Blush

Could this blush have a longer name? I love the lacey design, and the color is a lovely peachy pink flush. It isn't too shimmery either. I will have trouble using the outer edges and ruining the pretty lace. The middle swatch is the two colors mixed.




4. Benefit Sugarbomb

Cute little box! Inside are four different colors of powder that smell sweet and have a some shimmer.

It is just enough for a slight glow. I can use this as a subtle blush, or a highlight over blushes.




5. Kat Von D Ludwig Palette

This is a great combination of neutrals that can be used for many looks.

I love the tattoo design on the outside. I find the shadows are highly pigmented, and there isn't a single one I don't use. Jojoba at MyMakeupReviews has done very detailed reviews of all of Kat's palettes, and they helped convince me to try this brand.


1 comment:

Minted Rose said...

Oooh! I really want NARS Niagra!! But I HATE the texture of NARS l/s...so drying :(