Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sleek Storm and Bohemian Palettes: Swatches and Review

I am happy I was finally able to try Sleek palettes! I have heard a lot about them, but they were only available in the UK. Now Sleek has a website and they ship to the US. I got the classic Storm palette and new Bohemian palette.

Check out the cute packaging :


Out of the plastic box :


Closeup of Bohemian colors :



Closeup of Storm colors :



Overall I am very pleased with these palettes. They offer a nice range of neutral and fun colors for a great price! The Sleek website has them for $10 a piece. The colors are smooth, vibrant and pigmented with the exception of one or two from each palette. A bit of fallout when blending, but great quality shadows. Try a couple if you are in the mood for a new look!

2 comments:

Kelly/PlaneBeauty said...

I have the storm palette and love it, the colours are very wearable and pigmented. My favourite sleek palette has to be Sunset, the colours are simply gorgeous. I like the colours in the Bohemian palette, just annoys me the changed the packaging to white, looks kinda strange

Martha said...

I am eyeing Sunset. Looks like some fun colors to play with :)