Monday, December 13, 2010

Becca Enigma Palette Swatches and Review

I have lost my makeup mojo recently, and was wondering when it would come back. Then I saw Becca Enigma.......

A gorgeous trio of warm gray shadows, it was screaming "buy me!".


The Enigma Palette is a nice size and very sleek. I love the silver inside and minimal outer casing.

The colors are Armure- a matte dove gray, Silesia- a matte deep gray, and Surah- a warm gray with subtle shimmer. You also get a nice sized mirror and an eye shadow brush.

These shadows are soft and smooth. They aren't so soft that they are crumbly (like Stila tends to be). I only had to swipe these once or twice to get the intensity of color shown. I was able to create a soft smoky look, which I will post later this week, with almost no fallout.

At $49, the price was a little steep, but Becca was having a 20% off code, and that made it more reasonable. This was my first purchase from Becca, but I will be looking forward to trying more from this brand.

4 comments:

Maria said...

lovely packaging and lovely size!

Musing on Beauty said...

Ain't it beautiful? Can't wait to see how you'll wear it :)

triciathomas said...

So pretty! I love those shades!

Jen W said...

Lovely- I have a warm grey eyeshadow fetish.

Haven't tried any BECCA eye products but I love my BECCA Beach tints for a lovely (waterproof) glow from within.