Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Grapefruit FOTD

I am using the third Becca Beach Tint in my set, and probably my least favorite. Grapefruit is a pinky peach that barely shows on my pale skin.

Bear with me and my new camera. I still haven't found the ideal settings and lighting yet.





FACE
NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc + aloe gel
NARS Loose Powder Flesh
BB Corrector Light Bisque
Benefit Powderflage
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
UDPP
UD Misdemeanor on lid
UD Loaded in outer V
UD Perversion to deepen outer V
UD Money on inner lid
UD Sellout on tear duct
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
Becca Beach Tint Grapefruit

LIPS
Becca Beach Tint Grapefruit

3 comments:

triciathomas said...

So pretty! You have the most beautiful flawless skin!

Madiha said...

Your skin look flawless!!prep

tkj81 said...

skin looks gorgeous here! and your brows are just perfect xx