Thursday, February 17, 2011

NARS Nouveau Monde Swatches and Review

NARS has a new eyeshadow duo out for Spring called Nouveau Monde. It has a light greyed lavender and a golden khaki green. This duo is NARS at his best- smooth, pigmented, and gorgeous!


The lavender has an almost iridescent glow about it, and does not look overly pastel when applied. The green has a subtle golden shimmer.


I think this duo would work on a wide range of skin tones. It is definitely unique in my range of eye shadow colors.

3 comments:

pinkribbons said...

I think this eyeshadow will look great on your skintone. I initially wasn't too excited about the NARS Spring collection but it is growing on me.

aretha said...

hi martha, have you tried the Chanel ombres perlees de chanel eyeshadow quint from the recent spring 2011 collection? if yes, what you thought of it? would love to hear your thoughts! :)

Amanda said...

gorgeous! i have been waiting for my nars order to arrive, i can't wait to use nouveau monde!!