Tuesday, February 15, 2011

OPI Texas..... Anyone Hungry for Some Sorbet?


Yum!

With its Texas collection, OPI has a new finish they call "Sorbet". It is basically a sheer finish that can be layered for more color, usually called a "Jelly". Jellies or Sorbets offer maximum shine and can be layered over an opaque color for those who prefer no nail showing through.


I love the bright colors- they do remind me of sorbet.


Ya'll Come Back Ya Hear?, Guy Meets Gal-veston, Do You Think I'm Tex-y


Yes, it appears OPI will never run out of cheesy puns.....




3 coats of Ya'll Come Back Ya Hear? This is a glossy bright orange.



3 coats of Guy Meets Gal-veston, a juicy reddish coral.



3 coats of Do You Think I'm Tex-y. This is a pinkish berry.

All colors were swatched with no base or top coat, and you can see how shiny they are. I am loving these bright sheer colors for this summer!

1 comment:

lexi920 said...

I'm not feeling these names but the colors are gorgeous!