Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color Swatches and Review

Bobbi has a new line of lipsticks out this spring called Rich Lip Color with SPF 12. It promises crisp saturated color in one swipe and moisture, so lips look better with wear.

Why do I buy things in pairs? I have no idea.

I decided to be safe and go with soft neutrals I know I will wear often. Bare Pink on the left and Lilac on the right.

After wearing these for a few days, I can say Bobbi isn't lying! These deliver full color without being heavy or dry. My lips were in better condition at the end of the day. They are definitely moisturizing.

My closest comparisons:

Lilac is a cool medium pink without being too light or stark. Bare Pink is a peachy nude with a tiny bit of pink.


Lilac and Pink Peony Illuminating Bronzer on cheeks:


Bare Pink plus Antigua Illuminating Bronzer on cheeks:

I got about 3-4 hours of wear out of these. They are comfortable on the lips too. I will definitely be trying out more colors from this line. Not that I need more lipstick......

2 comments:

Dovey said...

I'm so glad to read that the Rich Lip Colors seem to deliver, as I placed an order for Lilac and Bare Pink earlier this morning! I really wish Peony illuminating bronzer had been a single, because it looks so pretty in your picture!

Heather said...

Lilac looks great on you. I've been wanting to try these for a while - I've been eyeing Rose Blossom. They look promising! I've just discovered your blog so you have a new follower here (: Would love for you to check mine out too.

Heather x