Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Dior Addict Lipstick Swatches and Review

Dior has revamped its Addict line of glossy lipsticks. It seems like most brands are releasing a gloss/lipstick hybrid this spring.

The packaging is bulky and square, but oh so pretty. In the light it flashes pink, blue, and yellow iridescence.

The silver knob on the end pulls out to reveal the tube of color.

I chose Baby Rose 561, a cool light pink with silvery shimmer.

The color in the tube is much brighter than on the lips.


On average I get about 2 hours before I need to reapply. That isn't much of a surprise since the formula is so sheer and full of slip. It feels comfortable on the lips, and gives a full glossy effect. Overall I am happy, but I plan to try a different color with less shimmer next time.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Baby rose looks like a very wearable shade! And Dior's packaging as usual is stunning!