Saturday, May 21, 2011

Baby is here!

I wanted to let you know that Baby David Cameron is here. He was 7 pounds 9 ounces and arrived on Wednesday morning. We are doing well and happy to be back home!


I have plenty of posts scheduled to go for the next month, although Blogger has been having issues lately. Hopefully they will all post without problems. After that, I am planning on having Tarte Blush Week, reviewing Chanel Extrait de Gloss, and posting looks and swatches of my new Rouge Bunny Rouge eyeshadows!

Right now I am enjoying snuggling my new baby and lounging in my pajamas with the family :)

15 comments:

anne_713 said...

Congrats!

Musing on Beauty said...

I was wondering about you since you were nowhere to be seen online! Congratulations, baby boy #4 is beautiful!

Full Price? NEVER! said...

Congrats! He's adorable... I was hoping to see a baby update!

Andreja (melanie_mel) said...

Hi,

he is so so cute! He looks like you :-)

Amanda said...

congratulations, he is adorable!

Biba said...

Congratulations!

K said...

Congratulations! He's a beauty.

shamelessfripperies said...

Congratulations!
He looks so peaceful :)
xxkarima

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Congratulations!

Ra, UK said...

Congrats Martha! You look way too young to be mother of four. Are you English by the way, is the name after British PM?

HeidiB said...

Congratulations to the whole family :)

Anne said...

Congrats!! He is precious :)

GlossQueen said...

Congratulations, he is adorable :)

MiraSundari said...

Many congrats hun!
What a cutie :)

lexi920 said...

OMG CONGRATS!!!!

He's beautiful!