Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hoor for Dior FOTD

I have been wearing Dior Addict in Baby Rose quite a bit since I first got it. I love the formula and the color is so easy to wear. My original review is here and another look is here. I also decided to crack out my Stylish Move Quint again.




FACE
Tarte Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum
Tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation in Light
Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light
Benefit Powderflage to set concealer
MAC Careblend Powder in Light
Tarte EmphasEyes for Brows in Taupe

EYES
NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
Dior Stylish Move
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP in Blaack

CHEEKS
BB Pink Peony Illuminating Bronzer

LIPS
Dior Addict in Baby Rose

5 comments:

Musing on Beauty said...

So pretty, and you always make purples look so easy to wear, you lucky cool toned gal!
Hope you and baby are fine!
xx

Makeup Magpie said...

Stylish Move looks great - really makes your eye color stand out! :)

panties said...

what an awesome face of the day !! sigh. this makes me want to haul some serious Dior.

Hopelessly Devoted To Makeup said...

Your makeup skills are enviable! Gorgeous.

Rachel said...

I don't throw skin compliments around willy nilly, but you seriously have a gorgeous complexion. You don't have ANY pores! It's not even fair, but I'm still happy for you :P xxxxxx