Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rouge Bunny Rouge Gracilis Blush Swatches and Review

Actually the full name would be "Rouge Bunny Rouge- Original Skin Blush- For Love of Roses- Gracilis".

Rouge Bunny Rouge is a Russian based brand which is inspired by Victorian fairy tales. They can be hard to come by, but I have had success in ordering from Zuneta.com. Zuneta offers promotions fairly often and ships worldwide.


Back to the blush.......

This is the front and back of the box. I love the fantastic packaging and illustrations. Every detail seems to be thought out well and tied into the fairy tale theme.

The actual compact is sleek, round, and very slim.

Here it is compared to a Rock & Republic blush, which is very bulky. The Rouge Bunny Rouge compact is smaller than a MAC blush as well.

I started by trying Orpheline and Gracilis since I felt they would be useful and fairly unique in my collection of blush.

The flowers are also embossed on the surface of the blush.

Gracilis is a light mauve pink with very subtle shimmer. It has just enough shimmer to keep it from being matte, but not enough to really show on the cheeks. It gives a very natural light pink flush. It is easily to build color, and I didn't have to worry about looking overdone.

How does it compare to my other pinks?


Pretty, natural, slightly dusty pink. It is a color that will look good with a wide range of looks, and the quality is amazing. It is soft in texture and lasted all day. I love Gracilis!

1 comment:

PerilouslyPale said...

Pretty! I must get my hands on some RBR!!