Saturday, May 28, 2011

Samples, Gift with Purchases, and Eye Love Too Faced Palette Swatches

I love cute tiny makeup! It is a great way to try new things and a nice incentive when making a purchase.


Bobbi Brown has had some great Gift with Purchases this year. I absolutely love the mini palettes, and I may purchase a full sized makeup remover when I finish this travel size.

This is a great palette from Too Faced. You can get the palette and a mini Shadow Insurance when you redeem your points (i.e. spend way too much money) at Sephora. Hey, if I am spending it anyway, I am glad to get something useful in return.

Here is the palette next to my other Too Faced palettes.

Inside are two shadows from each Too Faced Palette- they have four palettes total.



I love the colors included. The ones from the palettes I already have are some of my favorites, and I like the colors I don't have as well. I can see this palette being quite useful, especially for a neutral loving girl like myself.



Finally a gift worth turning in my points for at Sephora!

2 comments:

Y said...

Thats an amazing gift to get for your points! I'm glad that there's actually something worth spending your points on!

Jess said...

Oh these are really nice GWP products! I haven't seen mini palettes like these over here. Actually, I have never received any samples from Bobbi Brown so far. Booh!

Thank you for stopping by my blog! <3