Thursday, June 30, 2011

Epatant Enigma FOTD

I decided to use Chanel Epatant Illusion D'Ombre with one of my favorite gray palettes- Becca Enigma. I applied it after my powder shadows with no problems. I used the included brush and blended onto my lid with my fingers.






FACE
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B10
MAC Careblend Light
Tarte Dark Circle Defense Fair/Light
Benefit Powderflage
Anastasia Brow Powder Medium Ash

EYES
NARS Smudgeproof Base
Becca Enigma Palette
-Surah on lid
-Silesia in crease, lower lash line
-Amure to blend crease
Chanel Epatant on inner corners, lid
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP Black

CHEEKS
Chanel Espeigle Joues Contraste

LIPS
Dior Miss Dior Addict
Chanel Coral Love Glossimer

5 comments:

Hopelessly Devoted To Makeup said...

That looks so pretty and soft, you blended it really well!

Zuzu's Petals said...

Incredible. I'm beginning to think your eyes could make anything look good. Wow.

poufee said...

About to make a Chanel order.
I'm torn, better to get a quad or try a couple of the new cream shadows? Epatant looks very daytime friendly mixed with powder shadows. I just want to make sure I will be able to get good use out of the cream shadows! Thank you!

Martha said...

Thanks Devoted and Zuzu :)

poufee- I am not sure which I would do since the quad has gotten great reviews too. If possible I'd try just one of the cream shadows to make sure you really like them. I think a quad would be more versatile day to day though. Maybe the quad and one cream shadow?

poufee said...

Thanks Martha!
I have neutrals so I was thinking of trying the summer quad, get out of my comfort zone, maybe I will do that and try Epatant as well. My other purchase is going to be Royallieu. I know I will wear that a ton.