Wednesday, June 29, 2011

MAC Surf USA Eyeshadow: Swatches and Review

I have not felt the urge to buy MAC for quite awhile until I saw this teal beauty from the Surf Baby Collection.

Surf USA

At first I was pretty sure the packaging was the ugliest I had seen recently, but now I think this little pot is pretty cute. I like the tiny surf board on the top with the hot pink flower.

Surf USA is a satin finish teal with tiny silver micro-shimmer.

Where does it fall on the teal spectrum? I'd say safely between green and blue.

Look at how refined it looks next to those shiny Urban Decay shades. It has great pigment and a smooth texture.


I can see this being a fun summer color to experiment with. Bravo MAC! And great job making one of the creepiest promo pics to date:


I am thinking the girl might steal my soul of I stare too long, and what is with the naked guy to the left?

1 comment:

Shireen said...

I know! The pic is soooo creepy!