Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bronzed Topkapi FOTD

Well, my old camera finally died for good. I am experimenting with my new one, but for the time being I am behind the learning curve. Here is a bronze eye look with Chanel Topkapi.






FACE
Tarte Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B10
MUFE HD Powder
Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light
Benefit Powderflage
Tarte EmphasEyes Brow Pencil in Taupe

EYES
NARS Smudgeproof Base
Chanel Topkapi
-bronze all over lid, crease, and lower lash line
-gold on inner corners
-deep brown in outer V
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Lash Out WP in black

CHEEKS
RBR Sea of Showers
RBR Starina

LIPS
RBR Prey of Lust

6 comments:

Makeup Magpie said...

Lovely look! These shades look really great with your eye color. I got this palette recently and can't wait to try it out :)

Martha said...

Thanks Magpie! I am really loving every shade in the palette- great combination.

Zuzu's Petals said...

Very pretty! I love the closeup shot especially.

Rachel said...

*Literally* everything looks good on you! I love the way you applied it, especially what you did with the gold. I think I'm going to copy it :) xxx

Musing on Beauty said...

Pretty look!
In this light it looks that you have the exact same haircolor as my natural one (but I dye my hair because of the grays), that's funny :)

Martha said...

Thanks Zuzu! I am still working out the closeups with this camera

Rachel- be sure to post pictures when you do! I want to see smutty photos :)

Musings- I do a temporary color on mine. Usually a warm light brown.