Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bobbi Brown Desert Rose Rich Lipstick: Swatches and Review

I have already sung my praises for Bobbi Brown Rich Lipstick- creamy, lightweight, and long wearing.  Find my previous reviews here and here.  When I saw a plummy rose color come out for fall, I couldn't resist. 

 Desert Rose is a plum rose without being overly cool toned or too brown.  Here are some comparisons to warmer rose colors:
 I was amazed that I didn't have anything closer in color.  I feel like I am always picking up pinkish rose lip colors.
Here is Desert Rose on the lips:
I am very pleased and will enjoy wearing this color during the transition to cooler weather.

2 comments:

ModestyBrown said...

I love that colour! I definitely need to seek that one out.

Dovey said...

I really love the texture and finish of Rich Lip Colors too! I was quite tempted by Desert Rose. It's a nice color for fall, as you suggest, and it's a medium-rose color that makes a nice addition to her Rich Lip Color line.