Monday, October 31, 2011

Nouveau Monde Again FOTD

 Today I decided to pull out my NARS Nouveau Monde Duo and show it some more love.  I really enjoy the unique combination of mossy green and delicate lilac.  I got Guerlain Mitsouko Rouge Automatique and Illamasqua Lover blush during Sephora's Friends & Family Sale, and I wanted to try them out.  Both seem to be winners!



FACE
Lancome Teint Miracle Ivoire 2C
TheBalm Sexy Mama Powder
Tarte Dark Circle Defense Fair/Light
Benefit Powderflage
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash

EYES
Bare Escentuals Urban Nature Prime Time
NARS Nouveau Monde Duo
Tarte Amazonian Clay Liner in Rich Green
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Million Lashes WP in Black

CHEEKS
Illamasqua Lover
Bare Escentuals Luxe Radiance

LIPS
Guerlain Mitsouko

L-R: BE Urban Nature, NARS Nouveau Monde, Tarte Rich Green, Illamasqua Lover, BE Luxe Radiance, Guerlain Mitsouko

7 comments:

Musing on Beauty said...

What a lovely look, and Lover is so pretty on you!!

Mar said...

I love the look. Are you going to do a review of Lancome foundation? Have you tried Chanel Perfection Lumiere?

Modesty Brown said...

I love this look. Mitsouko is a really nice colour and I'm really drawn to that Tarte liner. Thank you for sharing!

Rachel said...

Beautiful, as always. You have me more excited to use Mitsouko! I bought it in the sale, as well..but still haven't tried it out on ma trap. Looks like a good one :D xxx

Makeup Magpie said...

Pretty! These shades look great with your eye color. I love the green liner :)

Mercedes said...

GORGEOUS LOOK!!!!!

Martha said...

Thanks everyone :)

Mar I am loving Teint Miracle so far. I haven't tried the Chanel foundation, but I am interested in it. Maybe one day....