Thursday, October 27, 2011

Spaghetti Goggles

It's dinner time at my house!  Don't be scared.  Come join us for some spaghetti.......
Nathan and Samuel are already eating.
Okay, this will make more sense if I mention that I just bought goggles on clearance.  Thank you Target!
 John is unsure if he wants his picture taken, but don't worry......
  .......he will warm up once he eats a few more bites.
John soon realizes he is getting more laughs with his eyes closed.

 Now here come the posed pictures:
Little brother wants to follow along too:
Being the youngest, David is good at sleeping through noise:
Surprise!!


7 comments:

LauraJean396 said...

Awww!!! Loooove it! My son has the reddish shirt that has the grey underneath! :D Love spaghetti nights!

Musing on Beauty said...

Wow your baby is growing up so fast, how can that be?? They're all so cute :)

Modesty Brown said...

Those pictures gave me the giggles. So cute!

This passenger's element said...

Cutest post ever! You are going to have the cutest boys :)

Victoria said...

This post is sooo cute and made my day!! :D

Makeup Magpie said...

Aw they are so cute - the posed shots remind me of my nephews when they were younger lol :)

Rachel said...

Your kids are so frickin' cute! xxx