Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Green Jacquard FOTD

 I am using the Armani Green Jacquard Palette for the eyes, and the lighter color in the Face Palette as a highlighter for this look.


FACE
Lancome Teint Miracle Ivoire 02
theBalm Sexy Mama powder
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Medium Ash
Tarte Dark Circle Defense Fair/Light
Benefit Powderflage

EYES
BE Urban Nature primer
GA Green Jacquard Eye palette

-deeper green on outer crease and lid
-light green on inner lid
-beige on inner corners
-eggplant in outer V and under lower lashes 
MAC Blacktrack
L'Oreal Million Lashes black WP

CHEEKS
Illamasqua Lover
GA Jacquard Face palette (lighter colors only)

LIPS
Guerlain Mitsouko Rouge Automatique
RBR Inflammable Lip Gloss


3 comments:

Kristie said...

I am mesmerized by your gorgeous blue eyes! I haven't been into GA eyeshadows but you look definitely has me thinking twice.

Makeup Magpie said...

Very pretty look! These colors look great on you. I really like the Guerlain Mitsouko lipstick shade. It's the only one I bought when they first came out.

Rachel said...

Have you ever done a fugly FOTD? I'm guessing "no". You always look fantastic. Speaking of which, I love Mitsouko on you. It looks so glowy and pretty. I still haven't even tried it, despite having it for like..weeks. The true sign of an addict; not even using your stuff. :P xxx