Sunday, November 6, 2011

YSL Pure Chromatics FOTD

Nothing quite as fun as sheet washing day- as you can see behind me.  Okay, there are lots more fun things.  I have loads of pictures to blog, so I will start here.  I was trying out a YSL Pure Chromatics palette, the Armani Jacquard Face palette, and a Rouge Bunny Rouge lip gloss.  I hope to catch up on some swatching and posts soon!




 FACE
Rouge Bunny Rouge Sketches on Water Tinted Moisturizer in Adansonia
theBalm Sexy Mama Powder
Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light
Benefit Powderflage
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash


EYES
Bare Escentuals Toasted Almond Primer

YSL Pure Chromatics #19
-taupe dry, all over lid
-white, wet in inner corners
-brown, dry in outer V
MAC Avenue Fluidline
L'Oreal Million Lashes WP in Black


CHEEKS
Armani Jacquard Face Palette (all swirled together)


LIPS
NARS Mayflower
RBR Drunk With Stars Lip Gloss


4 comments:

Modesty Brown said...

That is a gorgeous look. Your eyes look amazing! How do you find the RBR tinted moisturiser?

Martha said...

Thanks Jane :) I enjoyed the TM but not enough to buy it. I am glad Zuneta offers samples though!

Mercedes said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!! I have to look into these colors, your eyes look pretty and bright :-)

Kaki said...

This look is great. Your eyes are gorgeous! I may have to get these eyeshadows ...