Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Eclosion Explosion FOTD

With the rerelease of Chanel Pink Explosion Joues Contraste, I thought I would pull my first edition out and take it for a spin. Heads up: Cafe Makeup reports this release of Pink Explosion is not the European baked formula!

I decided to use my Chanel Eclosion quad, a mix of peach, gold and burgundy. I love these colors for spring.

Spring is definitely here, with an explosion in our goat population. Four babies have been born in the past week, and all are healthy! I included a picture at the end of this post.

FACE

Borjouis Healthy Mix 51

Givenchy Prisme Loose in Light Pastel

Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light

Benefit Powderflage

Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash

 

EYES

NARS Smudgeproof Base

Chanel Eclosion

-shimmery beige all over

-deep burgundy in crease and outer V

-peach on lid

-light gold on inner corners

Mally Firework Shadow Stick on inner corners

MAC Blacktrack

L'Oreal False Fiber Lashes Waterproof in Black

 

CHEEKS

Chanel Pink Explosion

 

LIPS

Edward Bess Secret Desire

This is a pair of twins born this week!

 

3 comments:

emmabovary said...

That blush is gorgeous on you, and I'm digging the winged liner too! x

Annick said...

AWWWWW the little sheeeeeep!

The blush is stunning on you! It's the first thing I noticed - so beautiful!

Musing on Beauty said...

Really lovely!