Saturday, April 7, 2012

Reject Bin FOTD

I recently filled a large box with items that weren't working for me, and I put it aside for a couple months to decide its fate. This month has found me digging in and trying the rejects again. For this look I pulled out NARS Mandchourie Duo and Dior Garden Pastels quint. I think they can both safely find their way back into my makeup drawer!

FACE

NARS Sheer Glow Mont Blanc + Rouge Bunny Rouge Sea of Tranquility

Becca Loose Powder in Sesame

Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light

Benefit Powderflage

Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash

 

EYES

NARS Smudgeproof Base

NARS Mandchourie Duo

-gray in lid

-deep blue in outer V

Dior Garden Pastels

-turquoise on lid

-white on inner corners

MAC Blacktrack

L'Oreal False Fiber Mascara in Black waterproof

 

CHEEKS

Chanel Tan de Chanel in Bronze Rose

Chanel Tumulte

 

LIPS

Chanel Flirt Rouge Coco Shine

Chanel Imaginaire Extrait de Gloss

 

 

 

1 comment:

Musing on Beauty said...

I completely agree that these should go back to your makeup stash! Really beautiful!