Monday, May 14, 2012

Chanel Rivière FOTD

I saw swatches of the new Chanel Illusion d'Ombre released overseas, and I was smitten. Luckily I was able to order Rivière from Strawberrynet, and I didn't have to miss out on this gorgeous pale mint shade. I like to use the Illusion D'Ombres over eyeshadow to add dimension and sparkle.
I also recently got Guerlain Les Aquas to satisfy my want for shimmery blue and turquoise colors. It is beautiful, and if you have the chance to still get it, do it! I love Guerlain's reformulated quads. They have a nice firm but pigmented texture. The colors are all varied enough to make a complete look from each palette. It also helps that the packaging is gorgeous.
 

FACE

Lancôme Teint Idole 24H in 140N + NARS Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in SSX03

Benefit Powderflage

MAC Careblend Powder in Light

Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash

EYES

NARS Smudgeproof Base

Guerlain Les Aquas

-bottom blue on lid and crease, under eyes

-light blue on inner lid and crease

-deep turquoise in outer V, under eyes

-shimmery white on inner corners

Chanel Rivière on lid

MAC Blacktrack

L'Oreal False Fiber Mascara

CHEEKS

MAC Immortal Flower

MAC Whisper of Gilt

LIPS

YSL Blond Ingenu

Chanel Insouciance Extrait de Gloss

 

 

3 comments:

Musing on Beauty said...

I always love you in those colors, this looks stunning on you, dear!

Eleanor said...

Wow! I REALLY like those blues on you. They make your blue eyes pop. :)

Laura MyNewestAddiction said...

ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!!