Monday, May 28, 2012

Darling Heart Breaker FOTD

I got the new Sugarpill Heart Breaker palette, and I am in love! I am not normally a very colorful person, but I have been having fun experimenting with this palette. I have all three Sugarpill palettes swatched and ready to post soon, along with some other colorful looks.

I am totally in love with Revlon Balm Stains as well. I plan on doing a look with the ones I got and posting them over the next two weeks. Swatches will be coming too.
FACE

MUFE HD Primer

Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in Buff

Sephora Microsmooth Powder Foundation in 15 Nude

Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light

Benefit Powderflage

Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash

 

EYES

Lorac Behind the Scenes Primer

Sugarpill 2am all over and on lower lash line

Sugarpill Bulletproof in outer V

Sugarpill Acidberry on inner corners

Sugarpill Lumi on inner corners and lid

MAC Blacktrack

Loreal False Fiber Mascara Black Waterproof

 

CHEEKS

Illamasqua Katie

MAC Full of Joy

Illamasqua Hussy

 

LIPS

Revlon Darling Balm Stain

1 comment:

Makeup Magpie said...

Such a pretty color combination on the eyes! :) I just picked up two of the Revlon balm stains this weekend - they're great!