Friday, May 25, 2012

Summer Eye FOTD

I was sitting down to try a few new things out, and I thought they looked pretty together.

I decided to take pictures and swatches since there seemed to be a theme happening.

Terrible swatches due to circumstances beyond my control (why does so much of my life involve cleaning up poop?)

I purchased the Too Faced Summer Eye palette with great reservation. I heard rumors of glitter and fallout, both of which I detest. The gorgeous color combination and adorably gaudy packaging kept calling my name though. So far, I love it!

FACE

Lancôme Teint Idole 24H Foundation in 140 N

MAC Careblend Pressed Powder in Light

Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light

Benefit Powderflage

Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash

 

EYES

NARS Smudgeproof Base

Armani Madreperla Eyes to Kill all over

Too Faced Summer Eye Palette

-Mermaid on lid

-Toasted Coconut in crease and outer V

-Chocolate Sun in outer V

Mac Blacktrack

MAC Undercurrent on lower lash line

Loreal False Fiber Lashes WP in black

 

CHEEKS

MAC Crew

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer

 

LIPS

YSL Rose Bergamasque

Buxom White Russian

8 comments:

Musing on Beauty said...

This looks so pretty on you with the blue higlight! Really like it a lot!

Sharlynn said...

Just so refreshing and beautiful!! I love all the products! The palette especially! It won't release in singapore until decemeber! BOO! Otherwise, great color palette, very summer indeed ^^

Mar said...

I love it!Do you wear foundation every day? What do you use every day? I tried to use tinted moisturizer but I'm very pale and it is dark and it doesn't cover my redness.

Martha said...

Thanks Mariella! I have been loving blue lately.

Thank you Sharlynn. Wow, sorry you have to wait so long :O

Mar, I usually wear foundation if I am putting on makeup and doing my face. I have been using the Lancôme 24H foundation mainly now that the weather is warm. I also like NARS Sheer Glow. You can try mixing some aloe gel or moisturizer with your regular foundation to get the effect of a tinted moisturizer. Just mix a couple dots on the back of your hand and experiment!

Mar said...

Thank you. I am going to experiment and I'll tell you.

Eve said...

Pretty!

Dovey said...

I love the relaxed and aquatic feel of the blue :)

Laura MyNewestAddiction said...

Gorgeous and very colorful!