Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Chanel Magnolia Rouge Coco Swatches and FOTD

Sneaky little Chanel released a tiny micro collection consisting of three Rouge Cocos and three Rouge Coco Shines. I knew I had to get Magnolia, a shade I had missed out on before.

Magnolia is a neutral, leaning slightly cool, light pink. It isn't light enough to be called a nude, just a nice MLBB (my lips but better). It has a shimmer particles in the tube, but I don't find them apparent on the lips.

Chintz is a peachy pink. Charme appears identical in my swatch, but it is cooler toned and slightly deeper. Charme also has a more pronounced shimmer on the lips.

Here is Magnolia on my face. I used Chanel Misty- Soft duo on my eyes along with MAC Blacktrack to line. Rose Ecrin Joues Contraste provides a neutral pink cheek. I used all of my usual base products, which you can find if you click on the FOTD tag to the side.

I will just say that I am loving Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation right now! I am using the shade Buff. It gives light coverage and a smooth finish. I have been setting it with Sephora Microsmooth Powder Foundation, and it lasts beautifully all day. It can tend to settle into dry patches, so use caution if you have problem areas.

 

 

Magnolia is a great everyday pink that I will be wearing often!

5 comments:

Hunter87 said...

The colors are very pretty.Plus I lovethe way you did your makeup.
~Jazmin

TamaraB♡ said...

Ohhhh....I really like Magnolia! It looks very natural on you. Thanks for sharing.

london girl said...

Hi Martha, probably you won't like this question but...how old are you?
I mean you are mother of 4 but you look way too young for that. I hope you don't mind this question.

RileyMariesMom said...

What a beautiful color! It looks like a great day time color. It's a pop of color but not over the top. Your makeup looks flawless like usual :)

LilJeJa said...

Misty soft looks amazing on you!