Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sugarpill Heart Breaker Palette: Swatches and Review

Sugarpill has a brand new four pan palette of beautiful brights.
Heart Breaker comes in a heavy cardboard palette with turquoise and grey art on the front.
The back has a pretty girl and her kitty, as well as the names of the colors in the palette.

The pans are gigantic and the colors are vibrant! Sugarpill is known for bright colors, and for good reason.

Acidberry is a neon lime. Velocity is an intense royal blue. 2am is a red toned purple with subtle blue shimmer. Mocha is a lovely mint with silver shimmer.

I am really enjoying the combination of colors in Heart Breaker. The shadows are smooth and easy to build. They can give a soft wash of color, or be built for vibrancy. I love the adorable packaging as well. Overall, Heart Breaker is a gorgeous palette!

Here is a look I did using Velocity and Mochi from the palette. I also used Suagrpill Tako and Bulletproof.

In this look I used Acidberry and 2am from the palette as well as Bulletproof and Lumi pigment. The full list of products is here.

 

 

1 comment:

makeup magpie said...

I've heard good things about this brand. I love the looks you did with these palettes - so pretty & colorful :)