Saturday, July 14, 2012

Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream: Swatches and Review

Too Faced has a new lipstick out for the fall season. La Creme promises rich moisture and vibrant color.

They nailed the packaging. This is the prettiest package my lipstick has ever come in, and I plan to keep it!

I chose four colors, and I love every one of them.

The tube is simple and sleek- a matte gold.

 

 

 

Marshmallow Bunny is a neutral baby pink with a shimmery sheen. Razzle Dazzle Rose is a cool medium pink. Nude Beach is a nude peach color. Juicy Melons is a bright pinky coral.

All of the colors are incredibly glossy, and they smell like lemon sugar. They feel like a balm on the lips, and I haven't noticed any drying as they fade. I get 3-4 hours of wear out of these, which is impressive for a glossy lip color. I am impressed, and I will be trying a couple more colors whenever Too Faced has another discount.

 

3 comments:

Dovey said...

The packaging IS so pretty! Wow! The color range actually looks quite nice; I'm loving nude beach from your swatches :)

Hunter87 said...

All the colors are very pretty.
~Jazmin

Merengue said...

lovely colours! x