Thursday, September 13, 2012

Peach Boy FOTD

I got to try out my Guerlain Peach Boy today, and I even had time to take pictures. The finish is very natural, not at all glittery or overly shimmery. It lasted all day, even through football practice (the boys' practice of course). Mom if you are reading this, please correct my apostrophe if needed.
 

A few hours later:
FACE

NARS Tinted Moisturizer in Alaska

Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Loose Powder

Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light

Benefit Powderflage

Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash

Anastasia Clear Brow Gel

 

EYES

NARS Smudgeproof Base

Armani Eyes to Kill #24 all over

Armani Eyes to Kill #14 on lid

YSL Cream Liner in Black

Loreal False Fiber Lash Mascara Waterproof in Black

 

CHEEKS

Guerlain Peach Boy Blush

- both colors layered

 

LIPS

Guerlain Mitsouko Rouge Automatique

2 comments:

lovelyandroid said...

I love it, you are adorable.

makeup magpie said...

Beautiful look! I love the eyeshadow -- Giorgio Armani ETK shadows are great :)