Monday, October 8, 2012

Random Things I am Loving

My baby is growing up. Sad but adorable too!

Hourglass Ballet Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick. I prefer bright pink to red, and I love the long lasting matte finish.

Finally new Mumford & Sons!

Our baby chicks are now grown, and we have seen a drastic reduction in bugs. Eggs are starting to appear as well!



Musing on Beauty said...

What, is this little guy your youngest??

Martha said...

Yes, he was my tiny baby but is rapidly approaching a year and a half!

ANS said...

Saw Mumford and Sons 2 years in a row at Bonaroo, soooo good! I've only heard "Home" so far. Are you liking the whole album?

makeup magpie said...

What a cutie! Babies grow up so fast, don't they? The years go by quickly - it seems not that long ago that my nephews were little & now they are very tall and grown up teenagers!

Mumford & Sons are great :)

Martha said...

ANS- I'd love to see them live soon! I really am loving the new album as much as, if not more, than the first.

Thanks Magpie :) I find it hard to believe that they will one day be teenage boys, oh no!