Thursday, October 11, 2012

Turandot FOTD

Apologies for the overly warm lighting here. Today was very sunny.
I am using the Guerlain Turandot Palette along with the Perles du Dragon Meteorites.
 

FACE

NARS Tinted Moisturizer in Alaska

Guerlain Perles du Dragon Meteorites as setting powder

Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair/Light

Benefit Powderflage

Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash

 

EYES

NARS Smudgeproof Base

Guerlain Turandot Palette

-gold on lid

-brown in outer V

-both mauves in crease

YSL Black Cream Liner

UD Underground Pencil Liner

Loreal False Fiber Lash Mascara

 

CHEEKS

Tom Ford Lovelust

 

LIPS

Chanel Plumetis

6 comments:

makeup magpie said...

Wow, this palette looks beautiful on you! I must pay a visit to the Guerlain counter soon. :)

Ava said...

I love these warm colors on you! The gold really suits you. A question I"ve been wanting to ask you for some time: assuming you take your own photos, how have you set up your camera and set to do so? I find that taking pictures of myself is the most difficult thing to do.

Martha said...

Magpie- lucky! I wish I had a Guerlain counter nearby.

Thanks Ava! I take pictures with a Nikon Coolpix set on macro mode with the flash turned off. I usually take my pictures near a window. I take about 20-30 and have at least a few that are usable.

Beth said...

beautiful!

Beth said...

Beautiful on you!

Mishii said...

Hi! I'm from Chile, I found this blog and I just love the way you use de colors in your eyes(in all your looks) you look so natural but with colors! I never saw that's in a guru before :) I'll follow u, can you made some tutorials please!
Kiss