Tuesday, November 27, 2012

BareMinerals The Star Treatment and The September Issue: Swatches and Review

bareMinerals really hit a home run where they switched to pressed eyeshadows. I had so many pots of their loose eyeshadow, but they have all been replaced by palettes now. So much more user friendly!

The Playlist Palette is from last year, but it is a favorite still. The September Issue and The Star Treatment are both more recent releases.

The 8 pan palettes have smaller wells of shadow than the 4 pan palettes. The smooth and intense pigment is on par with the 4 pan palettes though.

The Star Treatment is a warm palette with shimmery neutrals.

Lazy blogging full of no shade descriptions.......

The September Issue has a few neutrals mixed with some bright pops of color.

I highly recommend bareMinerals new pressed palettes. They have a lovely combination of colors and wonderfully smooth pigment.

 

3 comments:

bailey5596 said...

Gorgeous colors - thanks for the swatches. Also wanted to ask you if there's anyway you could tell me how/where you applied each of the TF Enchanted eye shadows in your Enchanted FOTD? I ordered the quad based on your stunning picture and now I'd love to (try) and re-create the look. Thanks so much! :)

Martha said...

Thanks bailey! I used the purple taupe all over the lid. Then I put the light pink on the inner part of the lid and crease. The deepest color was used in the outer V, and I put the lightest color on the inner corners. I hope you like the quad as much as I have!

Dani Starz said...

Gorgeous! I wish you had posted swatches for the Truth but I know I've got to get Star Treatment