Monday, December 31, 2012

Chanel Attirance Extrait de Gloss and Precieuse Rouge Allure

I chose only two of the new lip products from Chanel spring- Attirance, a copper gloss and Precieuse, a peachy beige lipstick.
 

Extrait de Glosses have a thick gel texture which is very long lasting. Attirance is a gorgeous shimmery copper.

Rouge Allures have been reformulated recently. I found this particular color to have more slip than some of my older Rouge Allures. Precieuse is a light peachy beige that makes a wonderful nude lip.

I don't have any glosses similar to Attirance, but I seem to have a bunch of light peach lipsticks. Attirance is the least pink or peach colored. It is also the lightest of the bunch.

Chanel Precieuse is a pretty light peach nude color that will be easy to swipe on. The new Rouge Allure formula is light and comfortable on the lips.

Precieuse:

 

3 comments:

LilJeJa said...

Precieuse is beautiful!

Just Sayin' said...

Hi Martha, I just discovered your blog and love it. Can I receive your posts by email? Hope so. Have a happy & health New Year.
Best, Paula Devi

partysis said...

Really really love it on you & this fotd.